- What is ChaseBid.com?
ChaseBid.com is an online bidding platform, which allows shoppers to get luxury & electronic goods at highly discounted prices through its lowest unique bid auction mechanism.
- How old do I have to be to join ChaseBid.com?
You must be 18 years or older to join our platform, however, there is no upper limit to participate in auctions.
- Is it free to join ChaseBid.com?
Yes, it is absolutely free to register on ChaseBid.com. On successful signup, you get 5 free bids to experience our platform and enter into auctions of your choice.
- How can I register with ChaseBid.com?
Registration is simple, Click the Sign Up link and follow the instructions. Once signed up you can bid for your dream products and services immediately. You can register with us using your existing gmail, Facebook or twitter account we ensure that we take care of your privacy.
- How can I purchase bids once I used up my free bids?
ChaseBid.com accepts payments thtough multiple payment gateways (CC Avenues and Paytm). Debit cards, Visa/Master/American Express Credit Cards and Online Wallets work.
- Can I delete my account if I don’t want to use it anymore?
Yes, you may. Please go to your account and click on ‘Deactivate my Account’ button.
- How safe is my personal data shared during signups?
- What are Bid Credits?
Bid Credits are the number of bids you get on signup or on purchase of a bid package. Bid Credits will be consumed as per the auction types.
- What are bonus points?
Bonus points are the free points you get along with bid credits on signing up with ChaseBid.com and on purchase of bid packages. Bonus points are also awarded to registered users for various engagement activities carried out on ChaseBid.com like refer a friend, sharing of Auctions on Social Media channels, link to social media channels etc.
- How can I redeem bonus points?
You can redeem bonus points via the "Redeem Bonus Points" section in your main menu. You need to have a minimum of 100 bonus points to be able to exchage them for free bids. The more bonus points you collect the more free bids you can redeem.
- What is a “Bid”?
Bid is the amount of money you believe is the lowest and unique value to get the item on auction.
- Can I create a wish list?
ChaseBid.com offers a single window in ‘Favorite Auction’ section to help you keep an eye on certain products you wish to bid for in future and looking for right moment to enter.
- Is there a limit to the number of bids I can place?
No, there is no limit to the bids you can place on any item. However, it takes only one Lowest Unique Bid to win an auction, so ensure that you use bids wisely. You can always access your bids used and remaining bids available for new auctions under the Bid History Section. For buying more bids, click here.
- What if by accident I place one and the same bid twice, can I retract a bid after I have placed it?
No, the placed bid cannot be retracted. ChaseBid.com will ask for confirmation once you have placed a bid to avoid such accidents.
- What happens if there is no Lowest Unique Bid?
To win the "Lowest Unique Bid" auction you need to be the bidder at the end of the auction with the "Lowest Unique bid". In the unlikely event that there is no single unique bid then the person who placed the "FIRST LOWEST BID" which has TWO bids, will win the auction and so on.
- How many Bids can I purchase per auction cycle?
There is no limit to the amount of Bids you can purchase. You can choose among the available Bid Packages.
- Can I cash in or transfer Reward/ Free / Purchased bids balance?
No, you cannot cash in any of the bids. These bids can only be used for bidding in auctions on ChaseBid.com. All the bids at ChaseBid.com are non-refundable and non-transferable in nature.
- What if I win an auction?
Once you win an auction, you get to purchase the product for the winning price and shipping charges, if applicable.
- Is there any limit on winning auctions on Chasebid?
Yes, you can't bid and win more than three products in a month. Also, you can win a major auction prize like Bike/Car only once per family in six months. Winners using their multiple accounts or their immediate family members will be suspended during the mega auction period.
- Can I exchange my gift voucher for cash?
Sorry, the winner is not allowed to exchange the gift voucher amount for cash. The only exception will be if there is any fundamental change in the policy by any of the associated gift card/ voucher partner at the time of winning. In such circumstances ChaseBid.com will pay 100% of the voucher value to the winner (you) in cash.
- Can I get a digital voucher?
It all depends on the terms and conditions of the associated gift partner issuing the shopping voucher(s) you have won. For choices between paper, card and digital vouchers, our customer care executive will ask your preference and will action accordingly. Some associated gift partners may have plastic cards, in which case you will be issued a plastic card and we will credit it with the amount you have won to spend.
- When would I get my experience won under auction?
If you win an experience involving a celebrity the experience will be as per celebrity’s availability but no later than six (6) months from the date of your winning bid.
- Is an Experience transferable?
Yes, if you win, you can nominate the beneficiary you would like to take along for the experience.
- Can an Experience be changed?
In case the celebrity is seriously ill or not available, ChaseBid.com will give you other options which needs to be availed within 6 months of winning the auction.
- Is my travel and stay covered?
Experiences will take place in the city the Celebrity is available in and all expenses to reach the destination to meet your celebrity or enjoy your experience, would be determined as per the conditions of the Experience. In some situations expenses will be borne by the winner.
- Is it a requirement for roundtrip air tickets to always start and fly from my destination only?
Yes, you’ll have to first select your destination of choice from the cities that are listed on the ticket you have won.
- What if the air ticket is more expensive or cheaper than the reflected retail price?
No worries, this will not affect you in any manner whatsoever! ChaseBid.com will cover the package cost.
- Which airline will I fly with and what Class is my ticket?
ChaseBid.com will always ensure that you travel comfortably. Tickets are Economy class and the airlines will be chosen by ChaseBid.com after the winner has selected their travel dates, hence the exact airlines cannot be revealed upfront.
- Is the air ticket restricted to the winner’s name only, and can I take anyone along with me?
No, the air ticket is not restricted to be issued on the winner’s name. You can offer this ticket to anyone else, the choice is yours.
- Can I choose any dates to fly or are there any restrictions?
Yes, you can select the dates but ensure that they are within 6 months of winning the auction. Please note that departure date cannot be less than 15 days after you have submitted your choice of destination. For example, if you decide on the 15th of August that you want to travel to Dubai, you cannot travel earlier than the 30th of August.
The winner will specify a preferred date of travel. Chasebid is not obliged to provide the package during the specified date of travel; however the endeavour will be to provide the holiday on or around the specified date.
Travel during peak periods such as Christmas and New Year is not applicable. Travel is not valid between October 15 - 30, 2017 and December 15 - January 25, 2017. This would also include the destination specific periods as well, which will be informed when the package details are shared.
- Can I choose the destination?
No, the winners are not allowed to choose the destination of their preference. Nevertheless, ticket destinations are reversible and , you can start your journey from any of the destinations mentioned in the ticket, we will do that at no cost to you.
- Can I upgrade my air ticket and make any date changes?
The Winner will be solely responsible for any upgradation of tickets and date changes. Any applicable costs subject to T&C of airline for date changes or ticket class upgrades are the Winner's responsibility. ChaseBid.com will not take any responsibility for such changes.
- Do I have to organize my own air ticket booking?
No, you do not. Just let us know your destination and dates we will do it for you.
- Do I need a visa to travel and does ChaseBid.com provide assistance for this?
Any visa and immigration related matters are winner’s sole responsibility.
- When I win a holiday can I reverse it and spend it in my country instead of any of the listed destinations of choice?
Sorry we can’t have customized holiday trips. However, holiday destinations are reversible, both for air ticket and hotel.
- What if the holiday is more expensive or cheaper than its reflected retail price?
No worries, this will not affect you in any manner whatsoever!
- Can I choose which hotel to stay in?
No, the winners are not allowed to choose their hotel but we will ensure that you are always placed in top hotels of five star standards in the destination chosen from the provided list.
- In what type of room will I be staying in?
You will always stay in 5 Star double rooms. You just need to convey and confirm information about the beds in the rooms, where you would require two separate beds, or just one queen/king size bedroom.
- If I win a Holiday for one, can a friend stay with me at no extra cost?
Yes, there will be no extra hotel costs for you, regardless that you have won a holiday for one. Just share with us your friend’s details and we ensure that your friend also has a pleasant stay.
- Is breakfast included in my hotel stay?
We ensure that all hotels selected for you will have breakfast included. However, we can’t guarantee the same as the hotels have their own Terms &Conditions which you need to take care of while planning, but we assure you we will do our best.
- Can I pick a destination that isn’t on the list?
No, you cannot. Your choice of destinations is contained within the provided list. Nevertheless holiday destinations are reversible, both for air ticket and hotel.
Winners and Prizes
- When is the winner announced?
ChaseBid.com announces winners within 48 hours after an auction ends. We ensure that we do necessary checks, verification and only after confirmation, we announce the auction winner. You can find the previous Auction Winners under the Recently Closed Auctions Section on the home page.
- What happens when I win an auction?
When you win, our executive from Customer Care will contact you and guide you on how to claim your prize.
Then you need to complete the ChaseBid.com Winner’s Form in your account to confirm your personal details along with your preferences for delivery of item particulars and state all your preferences and how you want to receive the item you have won.
Please ensure that you provide your phone number correctly in your ChaseBid.com Profile to coordinate with you immediately This whole process usually takes around 5 working days depending upon how fast we get the requested information from you.
- Are all the products new?
At ChaseBid.com, all the items are new and sourced from reputed suppliers and we ensure that all necessary warranties are in place. Be rest assured about the quality of products at ChaseBid.com.
- Do I have to pay for delivery if I win? What about taxes?
ChaseBid.com offers free shipping worldwide for all winners. However, in regards to taxes, the rules of ChaseBid.com are:
- Customs, taxes, VAT, and other location-specific fees are not charged through the ChaseBid.com platform.
- Customs, taxes, VAT, and other location-specific fees and the laws surrounding them vary by location. Payment of these fees is the responsibility of the buyer and cannot be covered by ChaseBid.com.
- We cannot provide order-specific advice regarding Customs, taxes, VAT, and other location specific fees. If you have questions, we recommend consulting your local import laws and contacting your local auhorities for additional details.
- Can I buy the product?
No, this facility is currently not available on our platform. Please check this section for updates.
- What happens if my gift card/ voucher expires?
Usually all gift cards will have sufficient time for you to make use of it. However, once you receive your vouchers either in paper or digital format, ChaseBid.com will not be responsible thereafter for any expiration dates.
- Can I spend my voucher across multiple products and days?
Usually, this is possible with most vouchers. However, specific rights and restrictions are subject to the terms and conditions of the associated gift partner that issues the voucher and ChaseBid.com is not responsible for variations between regulations at the different partner centres.
Once you win, we recommend you to kindly go through the terms and conditions associated with the gift card/ voucher in order to make full use of it.
- Upon winning, can I change my voucher for a different gift partner for the same amount?
No, you cannot change the voucher you won.
- What Happens after I win a Car/ Bike/ Scooter?
After Winning the car , Once your History is checked a Congratulatory mail would follow with car details / cost break up. And the winner will be asked to provide all the KYC details mentioned in the mail.
- When will I receive my Car/Bike/Scooter?
Post all KYC details etc are acquired from you & post confirmation from the car dealer , on payment , kindly proceed with payment from your side ( On road charges). This entire process will take 10 weeks – including the delivery of the car. Any particular Changes in the car if extra For eg Diesel variant etc would be charged extra to the winner and has to be paid by the winner.